Our Printing Expertise
Utilizing the latest offset and digital printing, East Park Printing is able to meet the most demanding printing needs. We specialize in providing full service printing for businesses, industry and professionals, taking printing jobs from conception to the finished product. We are equipped with some of the most high end digital presses on the market that give us the ability to produce full color, high quality flyers, brochures, booklets, business cards, postcards and more. Our high speed offset presses allow us to quickly turnaround bulk orders of letterhead, envelopes, forms and other business items to get them into the customer’s hand faster.
With the ever changing print industry, we are committed to keeping East Park Printing at the forefront of this change. Our goal is to serve our customers with quality printing in a way that makes doing business with us a pleasure. We want our customers to enjoy doing business with us which is why we we are building relationships– serving through print.
Things to Know When Submitting Files
- Set files up to correct finished size.
- Include 1/8″ bleed when necessary.
- Keep all text and images that do not bleed at least .25″ inside of the final trim size.
- Photos and artwork must be CMKY (RGB files will not be accepted).
- Image resolution should be 300 dpi or higher.
- When printing spot colors, your color pallete should use named Pantone colors only.
Our Software (used on Mac OS X Operating system):
Indesign, Illustrator,Photoshop, Acrobat Pro DC, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Files may be submitted by flashdrive or email.
- Send all files being used- fonts, graphics, images,etc.
- Accepted file formats include: PDF, EPS, Packaged Indesign Files, Photoshop Files with Layers, Embedded Illustrator Files
- Convert all fonts to outline when possible.
- Opentype (oft) and Truetype (ttf) fonts only.
- Include font files with file submission.